Because I Don't Blog....

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"This is my confession..." (meant to be read in accordance with Usher's masterpiece)

Our government functions through a complex system of checks and balances. No branch of the government can solely implement an idea or motion without passing through the gauntlet that is a series of power players from various other branches. Such is my reason for joining the blogosphere. Until now Ms. Suite-Mangum has had free reign sans any sort of recourse. My blog will serve as a rebuttal or a "what really happened" version of the suitespots. And I imagine will discuss sports as well. I think I'll leave the politics to the hyphenated Mrs.

3 comments:

  1. Best post ever. Miles just asked to see it again. Looking forward to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I feel about the Europeanized verzion of KITT. Did you notice that the drivers side was on the right side?

    ReplyDelete